The Procurement Bill – why it is here, an overview of the bill and its potential impact
As detailed in the Queen’s Speech on 10 May 2022, the UK Government is introducing a Procurement Bill which will radically change the public procurement landscape in the majority of the UK. Visit our UK Government blog series for further details on the proposed bill and reforms.
We are running several webinars over the next few months unpacking the proposed bill to help you and your organisation get ready for this change.
Webinar 1: The Procurement Bill – why it is here, an overview of the bill and its potential impact – 27 June 2022
Join us to hear from our panel of experts on their perspectives on the new Procurement Bill.
We will explore:
- The key features of the bill
- The changes from the current regime
- The move away from EU language and principles
- Gaps and likely flashpoints
Who should attend?
- Individuals in a contracting authority responsible for running a procurement process
- Individuals in organisations bidding for public sector contracts
Further webinars in this series:
Webinar 2: planning and commencing a procurement
Webinar 3: running procurements and procurement challenges
Webinar 4: contract management and special procurement regimes