An Introduction to Guidance
We have created an area within the Knowledge Hub that provides useful guidance documents across a wide range of subjects. We are always looking for new subject matter and guidance to support our educational journey.
As such, if you have documentation that you believe would benefit others and lives within this section, please contact us to discuss your contribution further.
Guidance: Documents & downloads
Useful guidance, regulations and documents.
- Guidance on respiratory protective equipment (RPE) fit testing – 1.17 mb
- PPE at work – Guidance on Regulations – 0.78 mb
- Validation of Fire Fighting PPE Cleaning Procedures – 2.81 mb
- Workwear policy for NHS – 0.31 mb
- Preventing Fire Fighter Fatalities due to Heart Attacks and Other Sudden Cardiovascular Events – 1.16 mb
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 – 2.12 mb
- Decontamination of linen for health and social care – 2.43 mb
- Using the UKCA marking – 0.15 mb
The Modern Slavery Policy
The Modern Slavery Act 2015 was to be amended to include obligations for all of the public sector to report on its measures to monitor and eradicate risks of modern slavery and human trafficking. Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights.