Are you aware how the New NEC4 FM Contract can make your life easier?
Do you want to take advantage of the integrated and consistent approach, add value to your supply chain and develop stronger and more collaborative relationships?
The NEC have launched new suite of contracts tailored for the governance of Facilities Management (FM) services. The new contracts offer flexibility, variable pricing options and can be used for both ‘Hard’ and ‘Soft’ FM services. But perhaps, the biggest attraction will be the use of plain and technical free wording, to facilitate better understanding between the parties, resulting in better contract management.
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to everyone (project managers, procurement, legal, estates, highways,) who want to develop a greater understanding of the new NEC4 FM contract, how to administer the contract effectively to maximise the potential benefits. The NEC4 FM suite has been recognised and endorsed by the FM Category Board of the Cabinet Office UK, as well as the CCS.
How will I benefit from attending?
By attending this event, it will help you:
- Understand how NEC4 FM contracts can help strengthen your authority’s standing and raise confidence in contract delivery
- Offer options when handing back of PFI/ FM contracts and inclusion of social value
- Explain advantages of the increased accessibility and user-friendly wording of the NEC4 FM contracts
- Achieve clarity and certainty in FM services procurement and contract management
- Take advantage of financial sanctions for poor performance and payment uplifts to incentivise good performance.
Members of the CPCN can attend the workshops for free using pre-paid places.
Each workshop qualifies for 3 CPD hours – CIPFA.
If you have any administrative enquiries, please contact Jennifer Walton E: Jennifer.Walton@cipfa.org
Name Mohamed Hans - Advisor CIPFA, Procurement & Commissioning Network
Telephone 07717 345188 / 020 7543 5600