This next instalment of our Progressive Procurement series has taken into account the amazing feedback we received from our previous attendees. With 44% of respondents stating that they feel that buyer-supplier relationships have not changed or worsened since COVID-19, we wanted to highlight the barriers that buyers face.
Book your free seat at ‘Progressive Procurement: How public sector buyers overcome supplier barriers’, held on Thursday 24th March, 11am until 12noon.
Our experts and specialists will be discussing the hurdles buyers face when it comes to engaging with suppliers. This includes:
- Looking into the feedback from our public sector buyers and what this means for procurement.
- Discussing the ways in which suppliers and buyers can better their relationships and improve procurement processes.
- Top tips for public sector buyers – from our experience working with suppliers.
- Widening the discussion about how public sector procurement professionals feel about their processes and experiences.
- A Q&A section with our experts.
- And much more!
We look forward to seeing you there!