On behalf of Sally Conquest, National ICT Category Lead, please see the information below:
Crown Commercial are running sessions in the coming 6 months with regards to G-Cloud 13.
Please do visit the link below to register your interest in attending one of these sessions!
About this event:
G-Cloud is for use by UK Public Sector bodies which allows them to choose and purchase cloud computing services covering infrastructure, platform, software and cloud support services. The framework is for commodity based, pay-as-you go cloud services across three lots.
- What is the G Cloud framework?
- What can I buy?
- How do I buy?
- Live demo of the buying process on the Digital Marketplace
- Who can I ask for help?
These sessions will be running from December 2022 to August 2023. Available dates are:
- Wednesday 7 December 2022, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 4 January 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 1 February 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 1 March 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 5 April 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 3 May 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 7 June 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 5 July 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 2 August 2023, 10:30am to 11:30am
NB: Joining instructions to access the webinar will be sent to the registered email no earlier than 24 hours prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Sally directly at Sally. Conquest@kent.fire-uk.org or via the Contact Us page on this website.